Where cultists crawl, where demons dwell, where the occult… occults? *ahem* That’s where you’ll find Detective Francis McQueen, the sole member of the criminally underfunded Darkside Division. When evil darkens the doorsteps of Twin Lakes City – hell, even when it just loiters around shop fronts or hangs out in shady alleyways – he’s there, ready to investigate the cases that nobody else will.
He is The Darkside Detective.
The Darkside Detective is a micro-adventure game with a distinct art style and charm. It’s being developed for PC & Mac, and consists of a series of humorous bite-size investigations into the occult and extraordinary. It features:
– an updated version of the demo
– five new cases, each more spooky than the last
– music from Ben Prunty, the audiomancer behind gems such as FTL and Gravity Ghost
– cutting edge, high definition pixels
– one free curse-removal, up to and including mid-level witch hexes