You have been revived as the last member of the Elmian Tribe by a mad doctor. You will come across things such as ancient ruins, an abandoned city, and other locations so that you can get TONS of weapons and cleanse the demon-infested Egarim Island! The demons won’t give in so easily, though… Get yourself ready to slaughter an army of demons with your fists, your wits, and whatever sweet treasure you can find!
I get it, now you want me to list a bunch of crap that you can do in this game. Fine, I’ll do just that.
- You gotta explore, find a BAZILLION sweet weapons and tons of treasure!
- Said treasure is also randomized!
- Lots of demons for you to go out and murder!
- An open world that actually has stuff in it! (Ya know, instead of miles of just… trees and rocks and whatever.)
- Quirky characters that you can meet that talk about stuff like murder, certain places, or their worthless personal problems.
- Find dungeons for EVEN MORE SWEET TREASURE! (…and more bad dudes who want to kill you n’ stuff)
- Ever wanted to make things explode, start big fires, smack stuff with oversized fantasy weapons for the millionth time, or shoot things with guns in a non-FPS game?
- The game is hard. You might die… once or twice… or more…