Play a young peasant boy who becomes squire to a legendary knight. Travel the realm competing in jousts, archery, and melee competitions. Train hard in order to become a powerful knight and eventually compete in The Great Tournament to decide the fate of the realm in this medieval story.
The Great Tournament is a 190,000 word interactive fantasy novel by Philip Kempton, where your choices control the story. It’s entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
- Enjoy the story of a young boy’s rise from lowly squire to powerful knight in this epic story that takes place in medieval times.
- Choose your attributes and train your skills in order to win in tournaments.
- Become a hero of the realm or use your power to take control over the kingdom.
- Unique combat and character generation ensures no one game is the same.
- Fight for glory, love, or power in the Great Tournament.
- Multiple endings with different story lines.