Something disturbing appears in the woods. What can it be? You find yourself in a creepy and unknown place where something terrible happened. Dead bodies, blood, and people who died horribly. Who or what could have done all that? You will have to learn to survive as you face mysterious and disturbing events in a Lovecraftian atmosphere.
- YOU ARE UNARMED: the only way to survive is to run as fast as you can and exploit the environment to hide yourself.
- HUGE MAP: you can explore buildings, caves, swamps, graveyards and much more.
- INTERACTIONS: use objects to solve the puzzles and find out the clues to understand what is going on.
- Use the LANTERN to light your path in the darkness, but be careful: you will be more visible and vulnerable.
- Realistic graphics achieved with CryEngine.
- Intriguing story with mysteries and dark secrets to unveil.
- Involving Gameplay with challenging enemy AI.
- Buildings and objects from the real world to the game thanks to photogrammetry technology.
- Intense use of enviromental sounds allows to achieve a full immersion.
- MULTIPLAYER.IT: "The Land of Pain is an interesting Italian title full of shivering and exploration."
- CRYENGINE: "The Land of Pain is a beautiful example of what can be achieved with CryEngine by a single developer."