The Last Conflict is a 2-D multiplayer online action and strategic based game inspired by classic games Resident Evil, Silent Hill, and Zombie Ate my Neighbors, bringing them together to create a fun zombie killing experience.
- Play online co-op or pvp with 1-50 players per server.
- Rip and tear through your enemies with over 87 weapons to choose from.
- Upgrade and become a killing machine 2000 with the easy to use perk system.
- Many games modes from "Survival" to "Scenario" based objectives like rescue and evacuation missions, prop hunt like mini-games or try to survive in a sandbox city for as long as possible in "Free Roam".
- Create clans and go head to head against other clans.
- Supports the ability to create and share custom maps and custom characters using the icon share server.
- Wonderful soundtrack produced by Andy Gillion of Mors Principium Est as well as music contributions from FUGE, Michael Hebo and myself.