This isn’t a story about the hero saving the day. The bad guys already won. This is about justice. You’ll fight for the world they changed and the lives they took.
A lethal virus decimated the world’s population over 3 years ago.
It’s apparent that Monolioth Corp was behind the spread of the disease, but because of the disorder left from the billions of lives lost, governments and law enforcement are focusing on keeping order and supporting infrastructure instead of tracking down those responsible.
The World Justice Organization has plans to use their limited resources to prove that Monolith was responsible and rally the international community to bring them down.
Monolith’s motives are unclear, but the series of events behind their plan will slowly come together.
You are a PRO, a Primary Retrieval Operator, who will use your set of unique skills to infiltrate the areas of operation, locate the evidence and return it to be processed.
Standing between you and your objectives is the MSF, Monolith’s security division, whose sole purpose is to protect the interests of Monolith.
It’s time for the world to see what they did and how they did it.
Libera iustitia. Gear up, PRO, and move out.
- Singleplayer VR with tactical gameplay which requires planned approaches and accuracy.
- Modern weaponry with manual reloading and selectable fire modes (single, auto, burst) depending on weapon.
- Use iron sights or attachable sight/scope.
- Objective based missions with objective locations randomized each playthrough to encourage replayability.
- Receive orders at the start of your mission, choose weapons, attachments, get mission map and it is up to you how to achieve your task.
- Open maps allow you to make your way through the level based on your preferred approach.
- Limited ammo means you gear up at mission start and must be resourceful until you come across a weapon stash in the field.
- Unlock missions as you play through the story. Missions are available for replay any time after they are unlocked.
- Unlock main weapons and sidearms for selection at mission start.
- Unlock vest and glove color varieties for your uniform.
- Main Menu area with Mission selection, post mission debriefing, and an indoor target range for testing unlocked weapons.
- Tutorial mission provides a description of game features, outdoor shooting range, and mini mission to get your bearings.
VR Left/Right Handed option
- Choose dominant hand for control of weapons and movement
VR Movement (Locomotion) Options
- Default – Smooth(traditional FPS/trackpad/stick) + Teleport(on menu button)
- Optional – Snap Turn added to dominant hand + Default(see above)(for front-facing setups)
- Optional – Teleport Only with ability to change facing direction using trackpad/stick(best for motion sensitive)