This game is rated Mature. It shows scenes that some may find disturbing, unethical and triggering. It also contains offensive language, racial slurs, sexual themes, gore and violence. Player discretion is advised.
In the outskirts of Luxbourne City stands a 17th-century English mansion, rumored to be haunted by vengeful spirits. After reading a letter discovered inside on the day of its open house, seven people find themselves trapped in a vicious cycle of madness plaguing the Ermengarde Mansion for centuries. Will they be able to free themselves from it, or will they become another casualty?
- Non-chronological storytelling with seven chapters, spanning around 500,000 words.
- Seven playable characters with varying personality and approach to difficult situations.
- Countless butterfly effects; the choices and endings you get for the previous chapters heavily affect how the succeeding chapters will play out.
- Full English Voice Acting (optional).
- Animated backgrounds, CGs and sprites.
- Beautifully painted art style, with over 80 backgrounds and 100 CGs (variations included).
- Original soundtrack, with opening, ending and true ending theme songs.
- Quick-Time Events (optional).
- Mend or break relationships.
- A branching tree that keeps track of your progress/route.
- A journal that narrates the events in chronological order, and jots down the clues found about the Ermengarde Mansion.
- Over 90 achievements.