The Nightmare from Beyond is a cosmic-horror third person platformer inspired by the works of H. P. Lovecraft. You take on the role of Sanja, a young woman from the D’nyg race, as she explores a mysterious land in search for her sister, Dajana.
There, Sanja will decipher what that place is, what is happening there, and why her sister was taken. She will also be in constant danger, for unspeakable horrors are watching her every move.
- Face The Nightmare: Uncover an oppressive and gripping tale about corruption and immorality, inspired by different works of the Lovecraft mythos. Make your way through a dangerous land, with unspeakable dreads that are worse than death itself.
- Explore diverse environments: Immerse yourself in haunting labyrinthine areas, from mysterious temples to quaint alien locations, that blend together to deliver an intriguing story.
- Experience varied gameplay: At its core, The Nightmare from Beyond is a 3d platformer. However, the game sometimes changes into a sidescroller perspective, a first person perspective, or a CCTV-fixed-camera game.
- Confront environmental challenges: Traverse the environments as you leap over pits, cling onto ledges, climb structures and solve puzzles to advance in your quest. Find different gadgets and combine them with your skills to reach new areas and learn more about the mysterious location you are in.
- Capture memories with "Photo Mode": Move the camera anywhere you want and share memorable screenshots with the community. Photo Mode does not pause the game, so you can also use your screen capture app to record video for animated gifs, video montages or animations.