Mankind was wiped off the Earth, but some humans escaped. Now the last remnants of humanity hide in the rocky outer regions of our solar system.
Fight back against the Machine Alliance in this made-for-VR shooter. This game contains three play styles based on different types of locomotion: a "rails shooter" mode, an experimental "jog-to-move" mode in which the player jogs in place to move forward along the path, and a highly experimental "Treadmill Mode" that lets brave VR users play the game while walking on an exercise treadmill.
- Tackle missions or play in "Endless" mode to survive as long as you can.
- Certain elements of the missions are procedurally generated. Some things will be different each time you play.
- The missions follow a common pattern, but they differ according to which two weapons you get as well as other things. In the intro mission, you get a shield and plasma crossbow. In Mission 1, you get a pistol and a basic sword/machete. In Mission 2, you get a pistol and a sword with a "force field." In Mission 3, you dual-wield pistols. Mission 4 gives you a "TimeSaber" that allows you to slow enemy fire mid-air. Mission 5 lets you deflect enemy fire with a plasma sword, and Mission 6 gives you "MagneGuns" that can "magnetically" pull in robots and launch them.
- Shoot the red crystals to deactivate doorway lasers.
- The "basic blade" you have in Mission 1 is a simple weapon… but in later missions you have more advanced technologies.
- When you come to the crystal "reactor core" at the end of each mission, destroy the rotating crystals first otherwise the center crystal will regenerate.
- If you lose a mission a certain number of times on "Less Difficult Mode," it will unlock an even easier difficulty level that you can choose: "Least Difficult Mode."
- If you’re a scoundrel, you can go into "Game Options," and then "Cheating Options" to unlock the missions without beating the preceding ones.