The Rare Nine – ultrafast and explosive action platformer, in which you should break through the darkness and hordes of undead in a endless skyscraper. Also you can enjoy a lot of great chiptune music.
You can fight with a lot of different bosses, and then buy some unique upgrades for your character by spending cash, which drops from the dead enemies.
We are giving you a chance to choose an unique hero. Every character has its pros n’ cons. If you can fully take control your hero, you will become godlike destroyer in this hell. Buddy I think you got the wrong door, the paradise club’s two blocks down.
- Ultrafast and dynamic gameplay, where reaction are not most important thing, also you can buy some upgrades for your character, after boss fights.
- Various effects, which you can get with damage. Here’s temporary effects, like: bleeding, poisoning, slowing movement. As permament effect – breaking bones, that type will downgrade your character.
- Every choosed character is unusual by his abilities and absolutely different parameters.
- Totally different and unlike each other, bosses, which are chosen randomly.
- A huge variety of rooms filled with different objects, consisting of a pure pixel.
- The style and appearance of the locals really impressive
- Game music are completely consists from chiptune tracks
- Strict palette, gives a special atmosphere to the gameplay
For people with photosensitive epilepsy is strictly not recommended, at the moment there is no option in the game that disables all provoking factors.