The Studio is a game that takes a humorous (and kid friendly ) approach to the horror adventure genre. Begin in the studio, the center of a small world where creatures lurk outside the studio walls.
Eat the cookies you find, but avoid being eaten by creatures. It’s a game for people who love cats. For people who don’t like cats. For people who want to escape into a world and just play a horror/adventure game that doesn’t take itself too seriously and yet approaches the gameworld with artistic attention to mood and setting.
This game is an Indie game by a Visual Effects Artist / Children’s book writer. It combines my interest in games, adventure, and creating worlds for people to explore whether on paper, or in digital space.
Key Features :
* A thrilling yet non-violent approach to horror / adventure that is suitable for kids
* Physics interactions with objects in the game environment
* Unlock new abilities
* The game explores the passage of time between game chapters
* Poetic visuals and a humorous take on horror
* Explore a game world where you can search and hide
* Randomized gameplay allows for many experiences
* Three game chapters, and a hidden game level that explores an aspect of what alternate realities of game worlds mean
* The thrill of keeping one step ahead
* cats lots of cats!