Theseus is an immersive VR experience that offers a new take on the myth of the Minotaur. Discover the potential of a third-person perspective in Virtual Reality: explore a labyrinth filled with danger and excitement, as you face the impossible odds of a fight between man and monster!
…You wake up alone, stranded in a hostile and mysterious place. With Ariadne’s voice as your only guide, you explore alleys and chambers, venturing deep into the darkness. In the distance, you can see a pillar of light that beckons you to go forward. Soon, however, you shall discover that you are not alone… The mighty Minotaur is the ruler of this domain, and you are not a welcome visitor.
Enjoy a mix of exploration, story and combat, with a strong cinematic approach to Virtual Reality. Do you have what it takes to unveil the truth that lies at the heart of the Labyrinth?
Theseus Key Features:
- 3rd person Virtual Reality: a mix of fixed and dynamic cameras, for a new kind of immersion. Experience the majesty of the labyrinth and the Minotaur like never before.
- A dark take on the classic myth of Theseus and the Minotaur. The hero is not a conqueror, but a survivor.
- Discover the potential of VR storytelling through the use of the environment, the atmosphere, the sound…
- Make your way through the labyrinth, fight the minions of the Minotaur. And when the time comes to face the monster… Learn what it means to be the prey.
- The PC version of Theseus comes with enhanced graphics and adjustable settings for high-end performance.