ABOUT THE GAME
It is just a red tomato with a stupid hat. He tries to look like a cool tomb raider, rolling and jumping all over the maps. Help him find all the treasures in the abandoned alien base or watch him die…in many painful ways.
Tomato Jones – Episode 3 is the third sequel of its greatly fun predecessors – "Tomato Jones" and "Tomato Jones 2", already available on Steam.
It is a physics-based puzzle/adventure game. It combines the classical gameplay of an RPG platformers with the skill driven game style of the ball rolling games.
Your goal is to collect all coins and the hidden golden artefact at the end of each level, while avoiding various dangerous traps, obstacles and enemies.
Unlike its predecessors, the game is crafted in the atmosphere of sci-fi movies, while trying to be as funny and humorous as it can be.
- 30 beautiful and challenging, Sci-Fi-ysh levels
- Many new and dangerous traps…aaand DRONES!
- Now Mr. Jones is talking to him self, like a mad man. 😀
- Cool approach to camera movement and viewing angles, that will test your nerves.
- Completely new world map and areas to explore.
- Partial controller support, which I don’t recommend 😀
- "DS die count reached!" – you will see this message much more times. 😛
- Great looking "soft body" tomato physics.
- Multiple funny hats to choose from + new ones.
- Fun soundtrack and SFX
- Tons of ketchup.
Mine carts?! Of course! 😉
And prepare to die, because you will…a lot. XD
Tomato Jones – Episode 3 is the hardest of the three games and I strongly recommend also playing the first two.