Totemori is a free-to-play local-multiplayer brawler where you build towers while trying to topple everyone else’s!
- Local versus and co-op multiplayer for up to 4 players
- Play against your friends
- Practice against bots
- Compete in Teams or in chaotic Free-for-all
- Play with controller or keyboard
- Building blocks fall from the sky
- Build towers and defend them
- Kit out your towers with special blocks to raise their value
- Steal your enemy’s towers to make them work for you
Bash & Raze
- Hurl boulders at your opponents to knock ‘em out…
- …and toss them off a cliff while you are at it!
- If all else fails, channel your rage to blow up half the arena!
Free to play!
- Totemori was made as a labour of love project, supported by Mito Studio
- It’s free because we just want you to play it!
Brought to you by Mito Studio
Mito Studio is the place within Mito where we dream up and experiment with our own ideas besides our daily work. We love tinkering with interesting, useful and even weird concepts and turn the best of them into execution to create something awesome.
This is how we play, this is how we learn, this is how we pursue our passion-fueled projects.