Trapper’s Delight was originally envisioned as a party game. So we recommend that you gather your friends for a couch-play experience or play with them online. Please keep in mind that as an indie game with a small player base, it is not always possible to find players online.
About the game
Trapper’s Delight is a game where players create a gauntlet of lethal contraptions and secret traps. Once all of the traps are in place, players have to try and navigate the traps in real-time along with the other competitors.
To score points in Trapper’s Delight, players will need to reach the goal safely. To prevent others from scoring, create the most devious traps possible… but make sure you can navigate past them too!
- Local Multiplayer for 2-4 players (Requires at least one controller)
- Online Multiplayer for 2-4 players
- Single-player Challenge Mode with 48 Puzzle Levels
- 28 Traps and Tiles to place
- In-game Replays
- Player customisation including lots of hats!
- Create new multiplayer and challenge levels with the level editor and share levels on the Steam Workshop