If you enjoy old-school multiplayer games like Bomberman, you’re going to love Trenchfoot! Trenchfoot is a fast paced party game for up to 8 players.
Included in the current build of Trenchfoot is:
- Support for up to 8 players
- Two gameplay modes.
- 7 powerups
Features that are yet to be implemented:
- Support for less than 8 players: Currently the game supports 8 local players. No more and no less. It can still be played with fewer than 8 players / controllers, the other players will sit idle.
- Graphics and animations: The current game’s graphics are a work in progress. The graphics will be modified and improved as development progresses.
- Sound and music: The current game’s sound effects are minimal and music is nonexistent. This will be addressed in future builds.
- More powerups and abilities: This is where your feedback comes in, during the early access period your feedback will be needed regarding powerups and player abillities.
Trenchfoot is a local multiplayer only game. Currently there is no single player version of the game.