Trickshot is a VR archery platformer that is a throwback to classic platformers of the 90’s and early 00’s.
Trickshot aims to fill a niche in the VR playspace by allowing the player to explore larger environments and experience platforming from a new perspective. Trickshot uses ‘artificial locomotion’ in that you do not teleport around the level and instead navigate in a more traditional way by running and jumping in first person.
– 10 Diverse levels with increasing difficulty
– Various special arrow types to help explore and solve puzzles
– Online and local leaderboards to compete for the fastest times and the best scores
– Steam Workshop support so you can upload ghost replays for others to play against
– HTC Vive and Oculus Rift compatible (Oculus with Oculus Touch)