You are an Advanced AI driving a TurbOT, the ultimate racing machine without the use of wheels.
Your main directives from now on will be:
1) To identify the scanned elements on the environment and translate this information in fast and precise reactions to maximize your speed and predict the needed maneuvers on each assigned route.
2) To manage the energy produced by the TurbOT reactor sharing power between your turbo systems and processor, what will allow you to get better maneuverability or the capabilities to perform more tasks by second.
3) While the concept of entertainment or a full comprehension of human fun is useless to your main directives, you can use the information about the number of people watching your presentations (that we call fans) as a secondary parameter of success since this will also to reflect on the tracks we will assign to your unit and the amount of resources that ASIMOTORS will invest on each hardware upgrade on your body.
4) You will also need to provide guidance on hardware upgrades to improve your performance after each race.
You will be matched with other Advanced AIs versions installed on bodies alike yours, so, to present a better performance than your competitors is indispensable to be considered as the final and better AI version.
WARNING: Any damage caused by malfunction from your part (both to your hardware and to third parties on the tracks) will be deducted from the corporation budget assigned to the engineers that work on your version.
– 3D (optimized) graphics.
– Fast paced gameplay.
– 4 Race tracks.
– 8 Different races with increasing levels of difficulty.
– Upgrades and Color Customization.
– No "rubberbanded" A.I.
– Instructions ingame (accessible from game menu).
– Dont let the energy on your turbines to deplete, TurbOTs relies "A LOT" on them to good maneuverability.
– Crashs just occurs when a TurbOT reaches some run speed, it is a nice countermeasure to break before to collide since this will avoid the crash penalty.
– Other way to avoid harder collisions is to overclock the TurbOT proccessor when you feel that a collision is coming, dont forget this capability.
– Overclock, Max Speed and Resistence are tied to some specific components you will install, as example, you get "more intense" Overclock effect and duration by getting better proccessor and cooling system in the workshop.
– While it is personal taste and it has keyboard support, I would like to ask you to please try it at least once on a controller.