U.F.O – Unfortunately Fortunate Organisms is an alien resource management action game where you beam up humans using your spaceship and churn them into resources to upgrade your spaceship. In 30 days, the evil galactic warlord will complete his master weapon and wipe your race from the face of the galaxy. Can you upgrade your ship and defeat him or will he bring extinction to your race?
- Upgrade Your Spaceship – Choose how you upgrade your spaceship with the humans you collect. Increase your ship’s capacity, hit points & develop new technology such as shields and bombs.
- Arcade Shooter Gameplay – Challenging bullet hell inspired gameplay. Dodge projectiles & environmental hazards whilst shooting enemies & beaming up humans. A true test of your reactions, accuracy, timing & decision making.
- Unlockable Planets – Upgrade your Command Centre to discover more planets to visit and ‘extract’ resources from. Each with their own unique environmental hazards.
- Multi-Phase Boss Battle – Old school style multi-phase boss battle. When you think that you have the boss beaten, then he pulls out another surprise for you!
- Multiple Endings – Two different endings depending on if you can defeat the Intergalactic Warlord.
- Exclusive Steam Features – Achievements, Trading Cards & Overlay support.