Vibrant demands your hyper-focus. Built for bringing you "in the zone", with Vibrant you’ll meet the cold, efficient, scary, faster version of yourself.
Vibrant is a high-speed arena shooter for Windows & Mac.
The experience is set to be as intense as possible.
- Explore 31 hand crafted levels under time-attack
- Master the art of 2D combat with inertia
- Catch things with your lasso
- Coffee break compatible: each game is guaranteed to last under 30 minutes
- 4 Different Endings: escape your fate or surrender to it
- Break rules and improve your timings
- Drift into music and forget who you are
Notes from the developer
Vibrant started its life back in 2002 as a short MS-DOS program. Curiously still alive 15 years later, it has turned into a quirky savage arena shooter I’m still learning from.
The goal was to make Vibrant as hypnotic as possible. I think it specifically trains short-term memory, as the number of things to remember in combat may well exceed your capacity for recent events.
If you feel overwhelmed, try to ask yourself the question "Can I focus more?". You’ll need several attempts.