‘VR Batting’ is a virtual reality cricket simulator made for the HTC Vive. Pickup the bat, take guard and play!
From smashing the ball out of the park to playing textbook cover drives, play real cricket shots all over the ground in a virtual cricket field.
– 360 degree freedom of stroke-play.
– Face deliveries of up to 100 miles per hour and challenge your reflexes.
– Shred the ball past the fielders and battle against their AI to score runs.
– 5 over high score mode.
– Bat right handed or left handed.
– Leaderboards for highest score and six distance, to compete against players from around the world.
– Immersive look and feel enhanced with haptic and audio feedback.
– Survival mode with progressing difficulty
– Spin bowling
– Reverse and conventional swing bowling
– Game achievements