Lost and separated in an abandoned castle set in a frozen wasteland. Your only possession left is a walkie-talkie, with a familiar voice on the other end. Can the both of you find your way out in time?
In We Were Here two players are trapped inside an abandoned castle. Player One is confined to a small secluded part of the castle. Player Two roams the castle trying to find Player One. Every room challenges your wits and ability to communicate clearly, using only your voice. There is no other way to communicate with each other, so make sure you have a microphone ready!
Are you ready to find out how well you and your friends work together? If you like living on the edge, try playing it with a complete stranger!
- Inspired by games such as: Myst, Amnesia: The Dark Descent and real-life escape rooms.
- Both players have a completely different game experience.
- Explore beautifully crafted environments in a fictional castle inspired by Castle Rock, Antarctica.
- Overcome challenging puzzles by working together.
- Atmospheric thriller setting that will keep you on the edge of your seat.
- Optional Virtual Reality support. Enjoy the game with- or without VR!