A thread of three lives confront the personification of appearances as it grows from larva to adult.
At the dead-end of the future a telepath assists the embodiment of insanity and is marooned in the mind of a flea.
In the primeval past one quadruped forages for food as a sentient cancer swallows the last of Earth’s living tissue.
Between the present’s many crossroads a jobless coolie that cannot die kills for rebellion and revenge.
All this as a desire for sleep returns in the heart of existence.
Where They Cremate The Roadkill features in brief:
- -A populating cast of more than 700 unique characters
- -Few if any repeated assets with underlayers of content ensconced in half of every corner
- -Over 700 hand drawn landscapes
- -A fully animated interactive world where even shop vendors and ground worms can be targeted for a fight
- -Four playable incarnations of outsiders with visually distinguished chapters
- -A musical score of 132 tracks with themes converted from the protein sequences of nematodes (genetic music)
- -Dialogue excised from near death accounts, bathroom graffiti, sensory deprivation tanks, witch trials, monastic exegesis and out of body experiences
- -Open Exploration with real-time combat
- -The death of novelty and an option to assassinate the Illuminati
- -Fungivores, Crumb Keepers and Rockings Sharks
- -Structurally anomalous, experimentally driven story and gameplay
- -The notion that–when the real world is transformed into mere images…mere images become real beings-