Establish, create and manage your own amazing zoo – and become a Zoo Tycoon!
Wildlife Park and Wild Creatures all in one – the remake of the epic Zoo Simulators.
• diverent fullscreen resolution support (HD/UHD)
• new UI – touchscreen-capable
Wildlife Park features:
• 45 detailed, seamlessly animated and simulated species ranging from mammals and reptiles to birds and marine animals
• Fascinating, challenging, and realistic animal behavior in areas such as reproduction, socialization, aging, birth, aggression, and "trainability"
• Animals can be trained with a huge variety of interaction devices such as trampolines, ropes, slides, trees, and video screens
• Aside from the 20 missions there are (potential) zoo locations around the world awaiting the player to master zoo management under these different preconditions.
• Choose a variety of terrains with different climates, environmental sounds, and music themes to start your park in. But be careful in your choices in climates and animals, as keeping a polar bear happy in the Sahara is an incredible challenge!
• No single goal to reach the finish of the game. The park has to be managed well to gain access to new areas, attractions, and more importantly, exotic animals
• No-limits landscaping at various heights, many plants, bridge constructions, ponds, rivers and waterfalls, and buildings
• 10 professions for your personnel to care for the animals and park: Feeder, Garbage, Zookeeper, Animal Catcher, Gardener, Scoutmaster, Vet, Worker, Animal Trainer, First-Aid
• Great athmosphere wirht realistic sounds and corresponding music themes.
• Building architecture style differs by climate
• Transparent walls give visitors a better view of marine animals, allowing you to build underwater observation rooms
Wild Creatures features:
• 10 new missions around the globe, e.g. you can breed back prehistoric animals like the Gigantoptihecus, the biggest ape ever on earth, or the mighty mammoth, or you can even bring dinosaurs that lived in the ocean back to life
• 15 new species including (research and breeding of) prehistoric animals like gigantoptihecus, mammoth, quaggas, archeopterix, basilosaurus, velociraptor, przewalski/mongolean wild horses
• 20 additional plants from all over the world, such as underwater plants
• Additional toys, for example music instruments for apes
• Additional park equipment, for instance water fountains and fancy water toys to place in the lakes
• You can breed back prehistoric animals like the Gigantoptihecus, the biggest ape ever on earth, or the mighty mammoth. Now, for the first time ever, you can even bring dinosaurs that lived in the ocean back to life
• Use special equipment to change the climatic conditions in your park
• Train your animals, teach them all kinds of tricks and let them entertain your visitors to maximize your profit
• 12 professions for your personnel to care for the animals and park: Feeder, Garbage, Zookeeper, Animal Catcher, Gardener, Scoutmaster, Vet, Worker, Animal Trainer, First-Aid