Introducing the first ever tower defense first-person shooter… with rogue-like elements! Wrack: Exoverse is the follow-up to the 2014 FPS Wrack, and continues the tradition of cel-shaded graphics, kill streaks, power shots, and kicking alien ass!
- Defend ever-changing worlds! It’s a new world every time you play Exoverse. Construct a deadly maze for your enemies and see what awaits you in the item room before each wave.
- Assemble your inventory! Collect consumables, runes, and artifacts with game-changing properties. These spawn in before waves, are dropped by champion monsters, and can be bought.
- Unlock new weapons, areas, and items! As you progress through the game, unlock bigger, badder, deadlier weapons and other items to aid you along the way.
- Unleash power shots! Every time you damage an enemy, you build up your power shot gauge. Once it’s full, fire a deadly power shot to wipe out enemies, shatter shields, and earn a ton of money through power combos!
- Shop until you drop! Each new world starts at the Nebula Omnis – a central hub and shop. Use the money you’ve earned throughout the game to buy new weapons, items, towers, and even gamble!
- Earn rewards for feats! Get money from kills, streaks, combos, headshots, and so on. Spend that money on towers, upgrades, the shop, or pocket it to increase your final score.