Wrestling Revolution 3D takes you either side of the curtain in one epic shared universe – where you can either take shots in the ring as a wrestler or call the shots backstage as a booker! Create your own star and immerse yourself in a world of over 300 others across 9 different promotions, riding the waves of change from one week to the next in an endless schedule of possibilities.
Recalling the genre’s 64-bit heyday, the fun comes first with a freestyle animation system that means anything could happen at any moment. The visuals may be behind the times, but the content is ahead of its time – filling the arena with as many wrestlers and interactive weapons as you can handle!
Fully unlocked as standard, this special PC release grants you access to a comprehensive editor where you can save your changes to all characters and pit them against each other in dream matches of your own creation. Modders can even enjoy inserting their own images and music, so the only limit is your imagination!
- The biggest wrestling sim on mobiles is even BIGGER on your desktop!
- Over 300 characters spread across 9 different promotions – and as many of them in the ring as you can handle!
- Different arenas and ring shapes – including TWO rings side-by-side for the first ever playable "War Games"!
- Unique animation system allows any move to transition into any other at any moment for chain wrestling.
- Enjoy the action from dozens of different camera angles (including affectionate tributes to classic wrestling games!).
- Gaming’s most detailed simulation of life as a wrestler – from contract negotiations to an endless calendar of matches.
- The industry’s most playable management sim, where you must act out entertaining matches for ratings.
- Mix & match dozens of different rules to create your own matches.
- Interactive tutorial makes wrestling easy to play but difficult to master.
- Fully playable by controller – which also allows for multi-player action on a shared screen!
- Files are available to be replaced or expanded upon to make the world your own.