Ylands is a unique sandbox adventure game which allows you to explore your creativity. It is also a platform for making custom games, ranging from simple scenarios to sophisticated game modes.
Explore the open-polyworld of Ylands, by yourself or along with your friends. You can gather resources, build ships and sail to other ylands, climb mountains or descend to dark depths to find, use, or craft hundreds of items and objects.
You can seamlessly switch between single and multiplayer modes while exploring uncharted ylands. Laying siege to castles, engaging in naval battles, taking part in car and horse races, building elaborate energy devices or coming across quirky things like crab armors, mutated penguins and much more – Ylands lets you live your childhood fantasies and create your own new adventures.
By using the Ylands in-game editor you can tweak an existing game or create your own from scratch and then share it with others.
If this isn’t enough, in the Ylands Workshop there are a bunch of different game scenarios waiting for you to play with!
- Fully interactable world with thousands of objects and items to be used, found or crafted.
- Modifiable terrain with fauna, flora and resources fully reflecting its climate zone.
- Wide range of things you can do – from mining, taming and riding horses, building elaborate energy devices or making potions to constructing ships of a custom design.
- All this while seamlessly switching between single and multiplayer modes (with dedicated servers support) and from first or third person perspective.
- Built-in game editor that lets you design and share your own levels and adventures.