Are you safe? Are you clean? Are you normal?
If the answer’s yes… you probably don’t live in Gubbins. A bride, cloned by a slug monster on her big day. A robot on the run from a "Spork Jogger". Two print and trophy shop owners addicted to LARPing. A celebrity chef with underpants that hold a terrible, terrible secret.
A normal Thursday, then.
What even is it though?
It’s a series of daft hour-long point and click comedy adventures set in a twisted version of Yorkshire, which is basically where hobbits would live if hobbits were tall and angry all the time.
- Fully voiced by a cast with the same accent they have on Game of Thrones!
- Beautiful STEGGYVISION bringing the never-ending beige and grim hills of Yorkshire to life.
- The best writing and British humour ever in a Yorkshire based game!
- The ONLY game ever to be set in Yorkshire!
- Experience the unique hexMuse dynamic music system!
- Regular new episodes!
- Standalone stories that can be played in any order!
Current Episode List
- Verb School – Tutorial episode, or "How to play point and click adventures"
- Humble Pie – being the Terrible Consequences Of Ruining Your Best Friend’s Wedding.
- #2 – Coming soon
- #3 – Coming soon
- #4 – Coming soon
- #5 – Coming soon
- Bonus: Holy Molluscamony – the short pilot episode that started it all. A bride has been cloned by… a slug monster? Again?!