Yume Nikki has been hailed as one of the greatest (and most controversial) games ever created with RPG Maker. YUMENIKKI -DREAM DIARY- is a collaborative show of the utmost respect for auteur Kikiyama-san’s groundbreaking release. The Kadokawa RPG Maker team has paired up with Active Gaming Media’s development team of ardent Yume Nikki fans on this new entry into the series that takes inspiration from modern indie classics.
- Yume Nikki’s legendary characters and locations reimagined in 3D
- 6 expansive dreams to explore
- Exploring dreams with gameplay evocative of modern indie classics
- An inventive concept that sets the imagination running
- Deep item- and Effect-driven dream exploration
- NASU the minigame: Evolved
Featuring an "all-new old" original character!
A character dormant in Kikiyama’s imagination (and design documents) has surfaced 16 years after Yume Nikki’s original release.
YUMENIKKI-DREAM DIARY- has been created under Kikiyama-san’s complete supervision and with his unmitigated cooperation. We hope it will usher in a new wave of fans, as well as push the envelope in terms of what RPG Maker games can be.