Zero-G is a futuristic sports game in zero gravity inspired by Speed Ball and Enders Game.
- 1-3 player cooperative campaign
- 2-6 player competitive multiplayer
- Unique "one controller to control them all" control scheme in single player
- Short matches in "single screen multiplayer" makes for a great party game
- 12 different teams with unique AI
- 8 different playfield arenas with special gameplay rules
- Best played with a controller
- Game Programmer on "Total Overdose", "Chili con Carnage", "Watchmen part I and II", "LIMBO", and "INSIDE"
- Zero-G is my spare time one man project.
- Originally created Zero-G in Amos Basic on the Amiga in 1993.