Zooicide is a casual team-based multiplayer game featuring animals fighting against humans within a playfully dangerous environment, the zoo.
- A zoo to explore, currently equipped with 4 different enclosures and more on the way!
- 4 different animals to play as, each with a different set of moves, with more to be added over time!
- Physics based animation to provide some of the most realistic animal movement modern gaming has to offer!
- Online Multiplayer up to 8 players in a match.
- Over 20 different items available to fight your way out, such as axes, RPGs and claymores!
- Available for PC, OS X, and Linux/Steam OS.
There are currently two game modes of Zooicide.
The main mode features a team of animals fighting against a team of humans. The humans must face the dangerous, enraged animals with a collection of different items to be able to escape this nightmare.
The second mode, Animal Brawl, features a free-for-all death match of up to 8 different animals fighting against each other.